Lufenuron starts working in 30 minutes, and protects for one full month!!!
12 Capsules 615 mg of Flea Control 90-135 lbs
Lasts for 1 full month per Capsule
Product Expiration Date: 1/2023 Listed on Factory Sealed Label
Over the counter
Once the female flea ingests blood from a pet treated with lufenuron, 96% of egg development from fleas on cats and 99% of egg development from fleas on dogs is stopped. This helps prevent a continual flea problem. Lufenuron does not kill the adult flea and does not stop the flea from biting and causing flea allergy dermatitis. The drug is stored in the body fat and released into the bloodstream over the course of a month. Flea eggs laid prior to treating the pet may take several months to hatch; Program will not be effective until these fleas start to lay eggs. Therefore it may take several months to see the product’s effectiveness. If quicker results are needed, use a product like our Nitenpyram which will kill adult fleas; these will provide quicker relief for the pet.
Flea Control- Give monthly orally to your pet on a Full Stomach to increase absorption or Carefully Open 1 Capsule and mix with food. Fatty wet foods help to mask the taste.
Side effects are Rare but may include- Lack of Appetite, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Lethargy, Itching, Difficulty Breathing or Reddened Skin. While these are rare , Consult with your Veterinarian if you have an concerns.
- Oral forms are considered safe to use in pregnancy and lactation. Lufenuron Capsules are for use in dogs and cats 4 weeks of age and older.
- Treat year-round for best results and all pets in your home. As well as your lawn and home environment with other Flea treatment products designed for home use.
- No Known Drug interactions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back
- Lufenuron is safe for dogs and cats over 6 weeks of age, who weigh 2 lbs or more.
- Lufenuron is a once monthly Capsule which protects your pet for 30 days.
- Lufenuron monthly Capsules are gentle enough to use in conjunction with Nitenpyram 30 minute Capsules.
- Our Capsules are 100% kosher and Halal inspected, and BSE free.
- Easy to administer Capsules are easily Opened to mix with your pet’s favorite food, and small enough to be easily concealed within their favorite treats.
- All Capsules are compounded daily to meet order demands.
- Please see product packaging for specific Capsule administration information.
- Always consult your veterinarian for diagnosis and treatment plans before using any over the counter products for your pets.