Nitenpyram starts working in 30 minutes!
Get TWICE as much for HALF THE PRICE!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Nitenpyram works in 30 min
Nitenpyram is used to kill adult flea infestations on your pet. It works very fast and begins acts on the adult fleas, nervous system within 30 minutes, killing them all within 4-6 hours. It is useful in the case of kenneling, showing, and traveling with pets, or to use in conjunction with a flea sterilant such as monthly . It does not act on immature fleas, eggs, or larvae, as they do not take a blood meal.
How It Works
After your cat or dog takes the tablet, the Nitenpyram is absorbed into the bloodstream very quickly. Once a flea takes a blood meal from your pet, they ingest enough of the drug to kill them.
Nitenpyram is a neonicotinoid, meaning it is similar to another pesticide nicotine. It acts on the flea central nervous system by binding to acetylcholine receptors. Acetylcholine is an essential neurotransmitter, and blockage of the receptor interferes with the passage of nerve signals and leads to impairment of the insect central nervous system.
Keep in a seal package at room temperature.
If you miss a dose, or are unsure a dose was given or swallowed, a second pill may be given safely.
Side Effects and Drug Reactions
Nitenpyram may result in these side effects:
- Nitenpyram is so gentle it can be given daily (once every 24 hours) to puppies, kittens, cats, and dogs, including pregnant or nursing dogs and cats.
- Nitenpyram will pass from your pet’s system within 24 hours of ingestion.
- What makes this product so safe is that Nitenpyram does not build up in your pet’s system, as many over the counter products do.
- If you are unsure if the first tablet given was ingested, it is safe to administer a second tablet.
- Our tablets are 100% kosher and Halal inspected, and BSE free.
- Easy to administer tablets are easily crushed to mix with your pet’s favorite food, and small enough to be easily concealed within their favorite treats.
- All tablets are compounded daily to meet order demands.
- Please see product packaging for specific tablet administration information.
- Always consult your veterinarian for diagnosis and treatment plans before using any over the counter products for your pets.