Starts working in 30 minutes
12 mg for Cats and Dogs 2-25 lbs
All products have a 2-year expiration from the date of purchase
- Nitenpyram is gentle enough to be given every 24 hours.
- No preservatives and no artificial flavors.
- Easy to administer capsules can be opened effortlessly to mix with your pet’s favorite food, and small enough to be concealed within their favorite treats.
- Recommended to use nitenpyram in conjunction with monthly lufenuron to increase your protection.
- Nitenpyram is out of the system in 24 hours.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back
- 1 Capsule can be given directly or open 1 capsule and mix with food.
- Always consult your Veterinarian for diagnosis and treatment plans before using any over-the-counter products for your pets.
- This product can be used with pregnant or nursing dogs and cats. Nitenpyram capsules are for use in dogs and cats 8 weeks of age and older who weigh 2 lbs to 25 lbs.
This product is not intended for the cure, mitigation, diagnosis, treatment or protection of any disease. This product is not intended to alter any structure or function of your pet’s body. Always consult with your Veterinarian for assistance in the medical diagnosis and treatment of your dog and cats.